Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 X3 X RS RR
1,083 Posts
Honestly man I don't care about the power gains at the moment, but I just want to make sure my x3 runs okay with all of my mods
No worries on tuning for these mods but you will need ear plugs or thick skin to handle the constant woosh, poosh, pishhh, psst sounds you will hear lol....

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I just need some info if I need a tune or not to use a charge tube setup I want to get a BOV and charge tubes
Welcome to the forum !!! (y)(y)(y)

So the question is "do I need a tune from simply changing my charge tube from one made of rubber to one made of silicone ? And do I need a tune after adding a BOV ? Do you know what those things even do ?
The answer is a definite no, nowhere close to needing a tune

Reactions: Ledfoot

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
3,249 Posts
Welcome to the forum !!! (y)(y)(y)

So the question is "do I need a tune from simply changing my charge tube from one made of rubber to one made of silicone ? And do I need a tune after adding a BOV ? Do you know what those things even do ?
The answer is a definite no, nowhere close to needing a tune
Is it a full moon? Are you ever plucky today haha. Did you Google that to find the answer about if that stuff needs a tune or not?

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
Is it a full moon? Are you ever plucky today haha. Did you Google that to find the answer about if that stuff needs a tune or not?
Did you two replace Mega? LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I did get the impression that he doesn’t really know what those do……besides the noise. He’s asking if he needs a tune for going from a rubber hose to a silicone hose . Some people think these are high performance parts and you’ll lean out your engine if you add them .
If that’s the case just writing “no” doesn’t educate him at all 👍

google went out of business , they didn’t return my call

• Haha
Reactions: sand shark
1 - 15 of 15 Posts