Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer got confirmation and vin numbers yesterday, so now I'm wondering how long till its delivered. Do they ship on Saturdays to??? Just curious if it could show tomorrow or not.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, to think I ordered mine when you prolly ordered yours and I'm still waiting..

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Heres to hoping so!!!:smile:

·
Registered
568 Posts
I ordered mine before they released it. When there was a leaked pic of it. My dealer didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Got it dec 22nd.

·
Registered
128 Posts
when we get shipping confirmation it can take up to 10 days for the units to actually arrive since they are just confirming the units left their facility on a truck and what the trucking co does after that is sometimes a fkn mystery :serious:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Mine came in december 12th and I picked it up the 18th its crazy dealers in my area are get n them left and right

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got confirmation on mine on thurs. and it didn't show up till monday. Hopefully yours comes in tom. but, just letting ya know.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well they never called so I don't have to worry about Saturday, unless I don't get it this week and its Saturday all over again.....o hell

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man I tell ya I do to....I've bin waiting so long and to see you guys that live in the same state have yours already is very very frustrating

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wonder if the trucking company kept on trucking through the weekend or if they just sit out on Sunday and don't drive

1 - 16 of 16 Posts