Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if non racers or even racers would be interested in a self contained nitrogen kit for shocks. Would come with everything you need and everything would be American Made for high quality and safety, all stored in a nice hard case, with the bottle being an actual small Nitrogen tank that you would be able to fill at any weld shop or nitrogen retailer.
Looking at a price range around $300.

·
Premium Member
8,253 Posts
Well if your going to have nitrogen shocks you have to top them off so people either have to have a kit or take it somewhere . I bought my kit so I can top off the shocks as often as I want, a bottle will last for years.

Does this include the fill needle (required for fox shocks ) or a standard chuck or anything at all ?

Tim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The kits would include a no loss connector with the T handle, a heavy duty chuck on the hose, but it would not come with the fill needle for Fox shocks at the $300 price. I could offer a separate kit that would come with the fill needle but would be at $350 price range because the fill needles are in the $50-$55 price range by themselves. I will hopefully have a photo of a kit that I am making for the proto type

·
Premium Member
8,253 Posts
The kits would include a no loss connector with the T handle, a heavy duty chuck on the hose, but it would not come with the fill needle for Fox shocks at the $300 price. I could offer a separate kit that would come with the fill needle but would be at $350 price range because the fill needles are in the $50-$55 price range by themselves. I will hopefully have a photo of a kit that I am making for the proto type
To my knowledge a lot of the fox shocks require a needle even the ones on my SVT Raptor did , I had the ones on my raptor changed out so I can now fill them with a chuck . I was told by Alex and a couple of others the maverick shocks are harder to change to Schrader valves. Tim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are a few photos of what we are starting with on the first one. I was looking at the next size down bottle, which will allow the bottle to remain connected to the regulator while in the case.
Fire extinguisher Cylinder Gas Gas Watch Gauge Analog watch Compass Measuring instrument

1 - 8 of 8 Posts