Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if non racers or even racers would be interested in a self contained nitrogen kit for shocks. Would come with everything you need and everything would be American Made for high quality and safety, all stored in a nice hard case, with the bottle being an actual small Nitrogen tank that you would be able to fill at any weld shop or nitrogen retailer.
Looking at a price range around $300.

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
Well if your going to have nitrogen shocks you have to top them off so people either have to have a kit or take it somewhere . I bought my kit so I can top off the shocks as often as I want, a bottle will last for years.

Does this include the fill needle (required for fox shocks ) or a standard chuck or anything at all ?

Tim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The kits would include a no loss connector with the T handle, a heavy duty chuck on the hose, but it would not come with the fill needle for Fox shocks at the $300 price. I could offer a separate kit that would come with the fill needle but would be at $350 price range because the fill needles are in the $50-$55 price range by themselves. I will hopefully have a photo of a kit that I am making for the proto type

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
The kits would include a no loss connector with the T handle, a heavy duty chuck on the hose, but it would not come with the fill needle for Fox shocks at the $300 price. I could offer a separate kit that would come with the fill needle but would be at $350 price range because the fill needles are in the $50-$55 price range by themselves. I will hopefully have a photo of a kit that I am making for the proto type
To my knowledge a lot of the fox shocks require a needle even the ones on my SVT Raptor did , I had the ones on my raptor changed out so I can now fill them with a chuck . I was told by Alex and a couple of others the maverick shocks are harder to change to Schrader valves. Tim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are a few photos of what we are starting with on the first one. I was looking at the next size down bottle, which will allow the bottle to remain connected to the regulator while in the case.
IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts