Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DMX roof rack for the 2 seat Can Am X3. Bolts right on to the stock cage. Comes with tabs for a 40" lightbar and tabs for rear lights. I used it for a few trips and it is like new.

Prefer local as shipping might be costly and a pain. I will be at the Sand Show next weekend and can deliver it there.

Asking $300 or OBO

You can PM on the website or call/text (818)389-5813

Attachments

Reactions: AZSteele

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
DMX roof rack for the 2 seat Can Am X3. Bolts right on to the stock cage. Comes with tabs for a 40" lightbar and tabs for rear lights. I used it for a few trips and it is like new.

Prefer local as shipping might be costly and a pain. I will be at the Sand Show next weekend and can deliver it there.

Asking $300 or OBO

You can PM on the website or call/text (818)389-5813
I can't believe how expensive shipping rates have become. I've had several intrested individuals for some of my available items, i.e. the door bags, the cheapest shipping option I could find was just under $20 (can't remember the exact number).
Can't tell me Amazon and other volume shippers are even paying 50% of the rates I found. Craziness.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
Possibly interested im in santa barbara , what are you close to that I might recognize to figure my travel time thanks

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Possibly interested im in santa barbara , what are you close to that I might recognize to figure my travel time thanks
you know that street the bums hang out on and the other street were they beg for money? well about 2.6 miles west of that just past where the bums are given parking spaces for their run down motorhomes. Then you take a left at the free education building that the bums font use and go up the hill another .5 miles. Next take a right at the house where CA.gov hands out free needles and he is the last house before the ocean. Yeah Sharky has ocean front property.

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in the Woodland Hills area, which is about 70 miles south of you. I am about 30 or so minutes from Camarillo or the Oxnard/Ventura area. I would be willing to meet you there if you are interested.

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
I am in the Woodland Hills area, which is about 70 miles south of you. I am about 30 or so minutes from Camarillo or the Oxnard/Ventura area. I would be willing to meet you there if you are interested.
that would work great,

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
you know that street the bums hang out on and the other street were they beg for money? well about 2.6 miles west of that just past where the bums are given parking spaces for their run down motorhomes. Then you take a left at the free education building that the bums font use and go up the hill another .5 miles. Next take a right at the house where CA.gov hands out free needles and he is the last house before the ocean. Yeah Sharky has ocean front property.
you must've been out visiting the riviera lately Thats the brand new neighborhood they just developed

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold! Thanks Desertdog01.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Desertdog01

·
Registered
2018 Maverick X3 XRC
29 Posts
sooooooooo who ever bought this, do you want to sell it yet hahahaha, i was told by local dealer that we can order the OEM X3 roof rack late September. Looks like most of the aftermarket guys making the roof racks for the X3 have stopped ?

·
Registered
2018 Maverick X3 XRC
29 Posts
OK , so the DMX sport roof rack is not so bad on price but i have the aluminum non painted roof, it has the spots for the pads, but my roof is only held on by what looks like a quick disconnect push pin and 2 sided tape all around, not sure if the DMX rack will sit correctly in the pad section of the roof? I am 99% sure my roof is the aluminum OE roof , but it is not painted like most of yours and maybe the dealership added an aftermarket before they sold it to the original owner ?

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK , so the DMX sport roof rack is not so bad on price but i have the aluminum non painted roof, it has the spots for the pads, but my roof is only held on by what looks like a quick disconnect push pin and 2 sided tape all around, not sure if the DMX rack will sit correctly in the pad section of the roof? I am 99% sure my roof is the aluminum OE roof , but it is not painted like most of yours and maybe the dealership added an aftermarket before they sold it to the original owner ?
If you have a RC model it is aluminum. The DMX rack should fit no problem.

There is a company called AFX Motorsports that makes roof racks for the 2 seat X3.

·
Registered
2018 Maverick X3 XRC
29 Posts
i was able to get one from DMX and got it coming from the Houston warehouse on my own shipping number so you dont have to pay their $120 shipping and boarder fee. About have this baby wearing all the upgrades i wanted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2018 Maverick X3 XRC
29 Posts
i installed my DMX roof rack and also have the DMX spare tire rack and they sent me a pic with that same setup and 32: tires like i have, well mine is no where near fitting hahahahaha, sounds like they are sending me a spacer to make it work

1 - 16 of 16 Posts