Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the 25% off discount code for RT Pro from the sand show? That would sure make it easier to talk my wife in to letting me purchase them.

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Does anyone have the 25% off discount code for RT Pro from the sand show? That would sure make it easier to talk my wife in to letting me purchase them.
Who is RT Pro? I haven't heard of them in the suspension tuners game.

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Well, I gotta say....Welcome to the forums! You have probably set a record not many could beat....7.5 years membership for Post #1!
LOL! I didn't even noticed that!

Welcome from Tucson AZ.

Reactions: SUPERSMITH and LBR

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Under what name in our Vendor forum are they listed under? I dont see them.
That's what got me too, Lance. They are not under Supporting Vendors? But going in alphabetical order, Suspension, it has their name sponsoring it? Maybe an old Supporting Vendor?

Reactions: MidWestMike

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
RTPROUTV.com
JMO, but if it were me spending your money, I would stick to one of the three heavyweights, Shock Therapy, Ed Poundsand, or UTV Shocks with Tom Morris.

I know 25% off sounds enticing, but I've never heard of these guys, and seriously doubt they're at the level the 3 I mentioned are. It would really suck if you got the 25% off, and your suspension sucked. You'd have to get it all redone. Once again, just my opinion. Good luck in your decision.

Reactions: MidWestMike

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 DS
147 Posts
Yea I’ve read almost every suspension post on here (entertainment at the least) and have never heard of that company. I would stick with what these guys post. They have first hand experience.

·
Registered
318 Posts
JMO, but if it were me spending your money, I would stick to one of the three heavyweights, Shock Therapy, Ed Poundsand, or UTV Shocks with Tom Morris.

I know 25% off sounds enticing, but I've never heard of these guys, and seriously doubt they're at the level the 3 I mentioned are. It would really suck if you got the 25% off, and your suspension sucked. You'd have to get it all redone. Once again, just my opinion. Good luck in your decision.
RT Pro is part of Sport Truck USA
Sport Truck is a division of FOX

Their stuff is legit. Back in my RZR days I bought brackets, gussets, and Springs from them and can confirm they have quality products. They aren't selling junk.

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
RT Pro is part of Sport Truck USA
Sport Truck is a division of FOX

Their stuff is legit. Back in my RZR days I bought brackets, gussets, and Springs from them and can confirm they have quality products. They aren't selling junk.
Never did I say they were junk. I said if it were my money, I would pick 1 of the 3 I mentioned.

Reactions: BLR

·
Registered
318 Posts
Never did I say they were junk. I said if it were my money, I would pick 1 of the 3 I mentioned.
You didn't, but you did say you never heard of them and (loosely translated) didn't know their quality. I have. I've used some of their products, and I'm letting the people of this thread know I believe they sell quality components.

·
Administrator
3,719 Posts
RTPROUTV.com
They could have been a sponsor years many years ago and you have seen a post from them, but I'm asking in present tense where you are getting/seeing that info...answering my question with a web address was a slap in the face.

Contact Pro UTV/Craig here and see if he is a vendor of theirs. If not, maybe he can still get a hook-up for you to save some $$$, and possibly he may even look into carrying their branding if he is so enticed.

·
Registered
318 Posts
They could have been a sponsor years many years ago and you have seen a post from them, but I'm asking in present tense where you are getting/seeing that info...answering my question with a web address was a slap in the face.

Contact Pro UTV/Craig here and see if he is a vendor of theirs. If not, maybe he can still get a hook-up for you to save some $$$, and possibly he may even look into carrying their branding if he is so enticed.
The suspension tab.

Rectangle Font Beige Pattern Parallel

·
Registered
866 Posts

Another awesome one is Greg at MTS Suspension. Don't count those guys out. They did wonders on our Max and their customer service is off the chart.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts