Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read allot on forum about disconnecting the rear sway bar, ALLOT of different inputs and opinions, but my question is who has done it on a 15/16 Turbo Maxx model specifically.... I've never had mine unhooked and was considering trying it for upcoming Moab Utah ride, I'm all for more/better articulation but didn't know how it would work with the heavy Max models with extra gear, parts, coolers ECT. Didn't want to just " experiment " with it since it's a 2 day drive for me... Been looking forward to this trip for several years.

30 inch Roctanes
No lift, just tightened down on coils and adjusted shocks to my preference. All other mods I've done shouldn't effect what were discussing.... THANKS!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would just do the front. If you undo both it will be really easy to tip over. You could just take the links with you, if you don’t like it put them back on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Like anything u do it's going to affect something else. For what u wanna do disconnecting them is fine, but dont drive fast n take turns! Only disconnect for trails n crawling

1 - 3 of 3 Posts