·
Registered
4,536 Posts
THAT guy has never been on the forums in his life , LOL

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
He said he chose the Wildcat X because of the seating position and shocks…….I guess if that is all you care about, that may be the correct choice. I don't know about you but I am more about quality and reliability which the Maverick is in a class by itself. The cockpit to me is better than the others but I agree the seating position needs to be changed on the Maverick. It is not a Commander…so the seating should be based around what a performance machine is about. A few inches lower and tilted back would be great. The engine……Rotax V-twin…nothing more to say. The suspension is crappy out of the box but can be tuned and resprung and make it outperform the others easily. All of the flaws on the Maverick can be easily fixed. You can't easily fix poor craftsmanship or design.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
And us forum guys know everything there is to know......honest just ask us! :haha:
How do you his name is not TXChristopher? :haha:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Man…now you have gone and jinxed us! He hasn't been on here since the 12th……unless he rejoined as an alias:shocked:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ya I had watched that episode too, was def surprised of the results. I bet if they could have dialed in the suspension that it would have been a diff outcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts