Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a muzzy digitune pro for the maverick. It retails for 275$. I'll take 150$ shipped to the lower 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
sending you a PM....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
sending you a PM....
Are you buying this?? Let me know.. can hook you up with a wego to make it full duplex with 02 sensor and will adjust mixtures on its own 100 percent of the time for optimum running at in elevation and any situation..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dobeck has an afr gauge in the dash and an added o2 sensor. The muzzy has the buttons on the front that you give more or less fuel to make it run richer or leaner. The dobeck afr gauge is integrated back into the programmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think I might go 125 shipped?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Are you buying this?? Let me know.. can hook you up with a wego to make it full duplex with 02 sensor and will adjust mixtures on its own 100 percent of the time for optimum running at in elevation and any situation..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Sorry fellas....bad day at work today as one of my employees was MIA and later found dead in his home.....Needless to say, I didn't have an opportunity to call Muzzy's today and see if they can tell me how to confirm if this unit has the correct program on it or not or what the cost would be to have it re-programmed. I will try to do it tomorrow if I can break away for a few minutes.

Again, if you have someone wanting to buy it in the meantime, go for it....I will fully understand.

PM me a price on a Wego setup with gauge and O2 sensor.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts