Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
3,249 Posts
Why would they even design them like that? Lol. 2 out of the 4 velcro straps line right up where a gusset plate is at on the door. A stupid design imo.
Not the best designed stuff either for the prices. Zippers don't seem to last more than a year, and they start to lose their shape as well. I wish Can Am upped the quality of their various storage bags.

·
Premium Member
15,580 Posts
Sorry, I thought you had PRPs. Even they take a little bit of maneuvering to make them fit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Would you mind taking a pic of how exactly you were able to make them work?
Here is a few Pics of drivers side bag. Front lower strap is the big pain and doesn’t really even do anything other than being wedged between the upper and lower door. I may have even loosened the bolts that hold the 2 together to get that strap through there. I’m sure plenty of cussing helped too!!! ;)
Automotive exterior Chair Bumper Vehicle door Auto part

Stairs Automotive tire Bicycle part Wood Automotive design

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Trunk Automotive exterior

Automotive exterior Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Automotive lighting

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is a few Pics of drivers side bag. Front lower strap is the big pain and doesn’t really even do anything other than being wedged between the upper and lower door. I may have even loosened the bolts that hold the 2 together to get that strap through there. I’m sure plenty of cussing helped too!!! ;)
View attachment 280016
View attachment 280018
View attachment 280017
View attachment 280019
Yep thats the terrible fitment issues im having too! Thank you for posting this!

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
3,249 Posts
I don't see the problem?

It says you have to install the bags before the lower doors.
That kind of sucks for washing. Can Am bags don't like too much soap and water after a year.

That's why got those ones I posted above. Easily removable. And we had a coupon lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts