Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my diamond plate build that I have been in process of doing for about a month. Diamond plate on the mudflaps is called a cosmetic diamond plate it's super thin and actually covers the original flaps. The back flaps are covered on both sides. I will probably have to design some holes for air to move through the bumper but for now the mav temperature is staying about the same. I'm sure this will change in August. Right now I'm in the process of designing a diamond plate top with some really nice hood scoops. Also designing diamond plate a-arm guards for front and back and doing some work on interior. I'm also trying to come up with an idea of some sort of rear bumper I can make out of the diamond plate but this idea may not come to form.Also looking into making a custom holder for my 6.8 cal. AR-15 somewhere in the cab between seats. The gun mount my comedown from the top somehow.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
good idea with the inner fender splash guards ,

the front bumper will take sum getting use to ,:)

cant wait for tonights pic, lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
After a night of wine and dine I was able to get the headlights picture taken for you guys. Enjoy. She said she is also taking more requests! :big smile:
Ya gotta love a girl who is a gamer. Excellent set of milk jugs. Consider this to be a request to see the taco!!!

Reactions: Glamisfan

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol he said more of the taco , lol my fav to ,

·
Registered
189 Posts
I like a girl that's a team player! Keep up the great work, you make us proud! Lmao!
P.S. you have any houses for sale near you? Like, next door?!! O, and mods coming out nice also.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I like a girl that's a team player! Keep up the great work, you make us proud! Lmao!
P.S. you have any houses for sale near you? Like, next door?!! O, and mods coming out nice also.
dang it , your post made me look hoping for a taco shot.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Aint it amazing what you can women to do just by asking.....LOL

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Aint it amazing what you can women to do just by asking.....LOL
Only if involves them getting some attention or being worshiped.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts