Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share a pic of my new doors & graphics. I have it completed now but I dont have any other pics just yet. This was the first set that they have sold to anyone & they will be available for order soon. Install was time consuming but not too difficult. Much better than all my buddies Pro armor doors I think - Better fit & look.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Hate to break it to ya but there is a guy on here that's had his doors for a while now and the doors have been on sale for a while also. Either way your Max looks good

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looking good....now put the camera down and do the other side :saint:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
So how much did those set you back for both doors and graphics? :money:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
These look really good. I wanted these, but was not willing to wait. I am happy with my pro-armors and graphics, but in the end I believe these are a better product.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Total was a about 1350...before I had them 2nd day air them to me.

I have since put the camera down & finished the other side, I was ready for a break! I'll upload a couple more pics later tonight.

I had been told that this set was the first but I did wonder...

I know you can pre order through RideNow Powersports in Chandler AZ - Talk to Heath. He was great to deal with

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Total was a about 1350...before I had them 2nd day air them to me.

I have since put the camera down & finished the other side, I was ready for a break! I'll upload a couple more pics later tonight.

I had been told that this set was the first but I did wonder...

I know you can pre order through RideNow Powersports in Chandler AZ - Talk to Heath. He was great to deal with
Your max is the first I have seen with the df doors, other than the max they used for fitment and pics. I kept subscribed pretty closely with dragonfire in regards to release dates as I was going to purchase them as soon as they were available, until mcxpress sidetracked my funds for now. IMO, best looking doors available to date!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hate to break it to ya but there is a guy on here that's had his doors for a while now and the doors have been on sale for a while also. Either way your Max looks good
They are not available yet for retail mass production sale. Talked to DF Last week. They are still 2 weeks out for MAX door sets.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I wanted to share a pic of my new doors & graphics. I have it completed now but I dont have any other pics just yet. This was the first set that they have sold to anyone & they will be available for order soon. Install was time consuming but not too difficult. Much better than all my buddies Pro armor doors I think - Better fit & look.
In love with those doors. Cant wait until they are available. Thank you for the share.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone.

Yes rs I plan to get the harnessess and bars from DF. Any suggestions on red or black harness bars? I'm thinking black harnessess.

Below are a couple of pics of the doors completed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Looks good man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks great but you gotta turn them upside down so the view right...

·
Registered
546 Posts
U got 4 doors and wrapped for 1350?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Can you measure the widest inside distance side to side on those doors so I can compare them to the width of the Blingstars? Big guys need lots of room.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts