Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked with Chris at Devious, and ordered up my harness bar and harnesses. The price was good, the customer care was great, and the shipping was on time. Could not ask for a better experience dealing with Devious. Thanks Chris.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I ordered some commander doors to fit my maverick, he was straight up about the whole situation and even got back with me a few days later to let me know the blingstar doors would be available soon. Chris is a great guy to deal with

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks guys!! We really strive to give the best customer service we can and offer a fair price on the products we sell... I really appreciate the kind words!

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
545 Posts
Devious has great customer service!
Ordered some Pro Armor belts, and since I was going to be near his shop figured I would pick them up. Ran late with work stuff so Tyler met up with me in a parking lot so I could get the belts. They belts were H vs V, he said no issues, he will get them ordered and shipped out ASAP.
Great way to take care or your customers! Will be proud to run a Devious Motorsports sticker on my Maverick.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Thank you Ken , we are happy to have you running our decals ,and I might just take you up on that offer for some laps around the track in the mav this season..

Tyler
Devious PowerSports

1 - 6 of 6 Posts