Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Gonna ride a creek Sat, try to cool off in this heat if it doesn't rain. Here's a little teaser video we usually turn it up a notch. Well hit the water so hard you can't see the SXS.lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
I rode the creek a few weeks ago for the first time had a good time. I found a hole while I was wondering around while everyone was taking a break. Let me say that mud down there is more like quick sand. A broke axle and a jeep with a winch and a few hrs. we finally got it out. It was sure nice on hot day.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I rode the creek a few weeks ago for the first time had a good time. I found a hole while I was wondering around while everyone was taking a break. Let me say that mud down there is more like quick sand. A broke axle and a jeep with a winch and a few hrs. we finally got it out. It was sure nice on hot day.
Where you out of?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a good ride for the summer heat, usually turn 25-40 miles on that creek. Not a bad day!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Did u say that's in Tallahasse???? I'm only hours from their u do Mud Muckers at all?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DANG..... Planned this trip then remembered this is my anniversary weekend. That's not gonna work!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ok, love the video man that place looks Awesome

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
image.jpg did not
Get to ride Mav today but we did some swimming and boating

1 - 14 of 14 Posts