Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
My buddy raced NORRA, which is about 1300 miles, on a set of Liberties against over 20 other cars and made the podium, no flats, and still had plenty of tread left. I have a new set I'm saving for next year's race.

Reactions: Scott F

·
Registered
102 Posts
Curious how much slower the X3 gets with say 32" Liberties on it compared to stock 30" BIG horns. I don't have any tunes or clutch kits yet. I'd like to run 32s but I'm a little afraid to turn the machine into a turd.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Curious how much slower the X3 gets with say 32" Liberties on it compared to stock 30" BIG horns. I don't have any tunes or clutch kits yet. I'd like to run 32s but I'm a little afraid to turn the machine into a turd.
For normal riding its not even remotely going to turn your car into a turd.

·
Registered
48 Posts
No performance issues from 30 to 32...my car will still light the tires up on pavement if you're not careful with the gas pedal. Now 30 to a 35 or 37...that may have more impact.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
You will not have any issues with performance going to a 32" tire. You will gain a little top speed by going to the bigger tire.

Reactions: BLR

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m running 32” BFG KM3’s on a 2020 X3 XRS RR. It’s lost a little but at the same time doesn’t seem to need a clutch kit. They work incredible though for fast desert driving. Very confidence inspiring.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recently picked up these 33” System3 RT320s. Quite a bit taller than my 32”(31 measured) MRTs yet weigh the same.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these, its one of the options I'm looking at when I need to replace my Liberty's

·
Registered
16 Posts
Running 32x10x14 Tusk Terrabites. Over 1000 miles on them with many more left. Do mostly high speed rwd in the desert. They wear good considering the price.
I have 32 tusks and getting about 4000 hard desert miles before replacing. my 17 has 12,400 miles on it

61 - 71 of 71 Posts