Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

$2250. Looking to sell a great race package for anyone looking to do any kind of racing or just safer playing. Car currently races in the Pure desert racing series and meets all their specs. Over $1500 in purchased parts alone in the setup. Setup is still in great condition and has never been rolled or had much use. Only 500 miles on the car right now. Custom made Twisted Stitch window nets, utv inc. doors, utv inc. rear gusset plate, turnkey roof, turnkey harness bar, and some custom tube work. Can arrange delivery or help with install.

$50- UTV. Inc GPS center dash mount. Nearly new but decided to center mount the GPS in font of the copilot. This is a better put together kit than utv inc. because i am including the OEM dash piece that i already cut up.

$50- Kartek side mirrors. Both I powder coated myself and are meant to be mounted on 1 3/4 tubing but they work just fine on the 2" oem cage. One mirror broke so it only includes one but i personally would get the convex mirrors. Reason for selling is because the window nets make it hard to see the mirrors and i just use the center mount mirror.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also have a complete set of OEM take off XRS wheels and tires for sale. Good shape they have around 500 miles on them little nicks and scrapes here and there but hold air. $400 for all four + shipping.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are you stopping racing or just redoing your set up's for next season?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no nothing else for sale.

No im not stopping just looking to redo mid season.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump. I know someone out there wants to get into racing

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could meet u at the az border.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

wheels in tires for sale- $400 dont want to ship at this time.
500 miles on them. little nicks and gouges and typical rock scraps on inside from caliper guard.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Man would love to have it but shipping would kill me. Nice setup..
if you ship a cage stand it up on a crate and ship it thru places like forward air, it would not be so bad. I know a builder that shipped complete cages all over by standing them on end on crates.

Reactions: Zakka

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its a package deal

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Larry or screen name ljb,

I tried to message you back but your inbox is full.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sorry,
small message box on this forum.
its clean now.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Every thing has sold! Thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts