Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like some people out there, I had a little "woops a daisy" with my Maverick the first two days I owned it. I ordered the parts to fix everything. Tie Rods from Turnkey UTV....check. Gorilla axle.... check. OEM lower a-arm and ball joint.... check. Right side hood piece .... check! OEM right fender insert.... CHECK!! OEM right fender.... SCHEDULED DELIVERY OF 9/20/13. WTF!!!!!!!! Is anybody running into issues getting OEM parts? The items I thought would take the longest, showed up first (besides tie rods and axle). Let me know what you guys have run into. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
I actually did both. I figured if I rolled it once then I would do it again and needed a spare. The online dealer canceled my order after 4 weeks. Apparently they didn't have faith either.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I ordered the rights side plastics the day after I took delivery of my Maverick because I tipped it whipping donuts. I got the rear fender extension, front fender cover, but the front fender is on backorder until September. I'm assuming since they are probably the most replaced side because of roll overs, so mot stock was probably sold off and they are in the process of molding the 14MY plastics? Thats my best guess. Also the Can-Am sticker on the rear fender is on back order too.

·
Registered
998 Posts
The rear bedside can am stickers are available just pull up the 2014 maverick an look up the part # . I done this last week and they was available

1 - 7 of 7 Posts