Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im 1st on the list at my dealer but was told they wont be in till febuary sometime, thats a long way off compared to you guys getting them now. the next month and a half is gonna be very long..

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The first few weeks wont be that bad, BUT the last week will be torturous!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Thats probably just a really safe estimate.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sorry to hear, Can Am really dropped the ball, they should have had units go to dealers that had deposits and the others could suck rocks. How many XRS sitting at a southern U.S dealer not sold ? Other than getting first shipment which arrived at a southern dealer which the dealer set up Can Am did squat for loyal customers.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
just buy one over the phone and have it shipped to you. I did this when the RZR 800 came out. I bought it in AL and had it shipped to AZ. I think it cost me $600. took about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
O yea by the way what the hell, when i ordered my commander in 2010 i got that 12-23-10 why's the mav taking even longer??? you would off thought canam would of got there shit together and learned there leason the 1st time when they could'nt meet demands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!venting venting venting

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've had mine ordered since 2 months before they were announced (with a deposit) and mine is supposed to be FEB as well. I looked into having one shipped from AZ or CA, talked to several dealers, all wanted $1000+ just for shipping, and either full msrp or more, PLUS $799 setup and $399 "programming". Uh, no.

just buy one over the phone and have it shipped to you. I did this when the RZR 800 came out. I bought it in AL and had it shipped to AZ. I think it cost me $600. took about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yup trust me I get double screwed as my dealer would be pissed and not program for me or get it in in 2 months and of course charge way more than that. Then. I have no warranty as I purchased in US!! What does Can Am have to say about that. Must be something different about the machine that Canadian dealers and can am can't fix if you didn't pay the 3000.00 up charge to buy from a Canadian dealer. How much aftermarket warranty does 3k buy?
They don't care about the loyal customers they just do what they do as they have a good product that's in demand but if I could get everyone to not buy a can am for one month both sides of border I'd bet they might treat people better?
Who ever is in charge at Can Am you should step up and find out from your dealers who took our money and get machines to those people. I'm going to start a thread of how many unsold units sitting in the southern US while us paid customers twist.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
lol yall are like a bunch of kids. Just be patient. Its peak riding season out west so it only makes smart business sense to get some on the floor out there to get more buyers.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Im waiting too. haha

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its fun to act like a kid again...lol, and i may pee my paints when it comes in lmao..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
So my dealer has been closed for like almost 2 weeks for the holidays and they reopen tomorrow. I wonder if he had any delivered....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
No way man, not gonna happen! :cool2:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts