Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend who runs the local dealership here in western NC slipped up and told me that if he didnt have an order for at least 4 mavericks that BRP wouldn't ship him an order. Dont know if that it true or not but he quickly changed the subject to avoid looking like a small timer. He said had two others on order and i placed my order that day. I told him to just get three
Xrs and a regular to fufill his order, he could always sell it. That was before christmas and i havent called to check progress but i plan on checking on it this week. He wanted a deposit but i told him i wouldnt tie up my money with him waiting till spring or his quota. Ill find one near charlotte or winston if thats the case and he said it should be in February
So now ill keep hounding him till i know for sure

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Out west most dealers are surprised that they are not selling as fast as they thought they would. Many of the dealers are not dealing on the price and they are just sitting in the showroom

·
Registered
707 Posts
Yeah when I talked to my dealer there wasn't any haggling with price. IT was pretty much this was the price, if you don't like it move on. My dealer only got one XRS and one base model so I'm sure he had a ton of people wanting it and wasn't worried about that.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah when I talked to my dealer there wasn't any haggling with price. IT was pretty much this was the price, if you don't like it move on. My dealer only got one XRS and one base model so I'm sure he had a ton of people wanting it and wasn't worried about that.
That is usually the way it is in the beginning of the release. Sellers market. You will need to wait until it turns to a buyers market for the good deals.

·
Registered
707 Posts
To late LOL i just said OK like a whipped puppy and bought it. It was just staring at me on the floor and I had to have it.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
To late LOL i just said OK like a whipped puppy and bought it. It was just staring at me on the floor and I had to have it.
Your not alone. Samething happen to me. I am not disappointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts