Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,249 Posts
Love it. I just wish upon you all some rain.
We've had the 3rd wettest monsoon season ever in Tucson. We still have an outside chance of getting to 2nd. We are out of any drought concerns and everything out here is green! It's pretty incredible after the last couple of years. Last year in monsoon season we had 2 inches of rain. This monsoon season we have had about 12 inches, with a couple of weeks to go. Then we get rid of this damn humidity! And from today through next Friday hot and sunny, 102 - 106.

Reactions: MDJAK

·
Registered
373 Posts
Glad to hear that. I'm a geographic dummy. Skipped that class in school I guess. But I'm also guessing you are nowhere near Lake Powell and obviously far from Lake Meade as there are constant articles in newspaper all the way here about the incredible drought in that area and that both lakes are at their lowest levels in decades. Even the Colorado River is running low.

·
Premium Member
14,249 Posts
Glad to hear that. I'm a geographic dummy. Skipped that class in school I guess. But I'm also guessing you are nowhere near Lake Powell and obviously far from Lake Meade as there are constant articles in newspaper all the way here about the incredible drought in that area and that both lakes are at their lowest levels in decades. Even the Colorado River is running low.
Yeah, those places have been hit very hard by the drought. Tucson is close to the Mexico border, about 60 miles or so away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts