Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nice video, looks like a great place to ride. One would think all places that thrive on off roaders would be orv friendly, like moab, unless you are street legal and plated you're shit out of luck
Sound like a major pain in the ass to get plated and legal. And then to pass the DOT test on top of that.

Even worse, I've seen a little bit of a trend here on the forums lately of places you guys ride being shut down, or people wanting to shut them down.

Not going to get better here or there. Just will get worse. World is full of whining cry babies who have nothing better to do but complain. And then there's that 1% of shit heads that make us all look bad out of the trails.

Enjoy while you can..

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
yeah i would love to ride out west, but man your trails look amazing! Maybe one day i'll be able to cross the border and ride/hunt/fish up there

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
yeah i would love to ride out west, but man your trails look amazing! Maybe one day i'll be able to cross the border and ride/hunt/fish up there
You can do all that stuff at the same time here. Trails are endless like I said.

I live in what they call the Land O' Lakes region. There's 5000 lakes in it. You would be hard pressed to drive 10 or 15 minutes without crossing paths with a lake. Almost every single trail is either along or between lakes and rivers. Probably 20 boat launches on 20 lakes within 15 minutes of my house.

C'mon up anytime. I have no shortage of spare time. Im pretty much a retired hermit. I avoid people and civilization in lol. I work about 4 days a month doing specialized heavy hauls and intend to keep it that way.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts