Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Dalton Clutch kits on the site today and the install videos. I have not written the tech article yet but it is coming.

Click the link below to go to the kit on the site and the install videos are there too.

My videos are not for hair splitters!!! LOL

Link to kit on site

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Would have been nice to see you film and time before and after. Hard to know gains if you know what I mean. Too late to do it I suppose. =)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
oh ya hey todd we need sum famous 300 500ft times !

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would have been nice to see you film and time before and after. Hard to know gains if you know what I mean. Too late to do it I suppose. =)
There are results, on average 2 tenths quicker in 400ft and 2-3 mph faster in 400ft measured with laser timers and radar gun.

Keep in mind a clutch has several jobs. This one has the job of stopping the RPM from dropping, making a bone stock machine quicker and having the adjustability for mods and tires. The Dalton fills all roles well.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I watched your videos, it's crazy how little things like that can make a performance difference. I have zero understanding how a clutch works, but it's pretty cool to see the work being done. Is that setup for a 0-3000 trail type application?

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I watched your videos, it's crazy how little things like that can make a performance difference. I have zero understanding how a clutch works, but it's pretty cool to see the work being done. Is that setup for a 0-3000 trail type application?
It is for stock application in near sea level

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Can't wait to try mine...feeling excited
I know you have had a tough time with yours, so Im excited to see you get it worked out.

Reactions: st222
1 - 9 of 9 Posts