Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting CVTECh clutch for the max ..has anyone put one on their max .

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Talk to Driller77 and SheRides. They put 1 in SheRides Max.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Talk to Driller77 and SheRides. They put 1 in SheRides Max.
its not nice to talk about putting things in people ! lol

Reactions: AReed

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Well, um, yeah...maybe that didn't come out quite right...LOL

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awesome^^^ what I put in she rides is none of y'all's business!!
As far as clutches go yes she has a cvtech STM combo and it's awesome!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm dying here!!'

Yes, we have a CVTech/ STM combo in the max. Most importantly, it wasn't just drop shipped to my door. We are fortunate enough to live a few hours away from one of the best clutch guys, Adam Harvey. He spent a considerable amount of time fine tuning my set up. I honestly never thought the max could handle and perform like it does but in the right hands, it's possible.

It's more about WHO puts it in!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Are we still talking about the clutch???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm dying here!!'

Yes, we have a CVTech/ STM combo in the max. Most importantly, it wasn't just drop shipped to my door. We are fortunate enough to live a few hours away from one of the best clutch guys, Adam Harvey. He spent a considerable amount of time fine tuning my set up. I honestly never thought the max could handle and perform like it does but in the right hands, it's possible.

It's more about WHO puts it in!

What are you running on ur max as in Tires etc. I'm having problems Burning my belt with just 30 silverbacks.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
She has 32" terms. Also has the sport low switch. Make sure you are running in low gear thru the mud.

·
Registered
83 Posts
What are you running on ur max as in Tires etc. I'm having problems Burning my belt with just 30 silverbacks.
We have 32" terms on it and on Driller77's mav. The max has been sitting at the house or at s3 gettin all purdy. From what I've observed of Driller77, the belt smoking has a lot to do with throttle control. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have 32" terms on it and on Driller77's mav. The max has been sitting at the house or at s3 gettin all purdy. From what I've observed of Driller77, the belt smoking has a lot to do with throttle control. :D
Driller77 I run in low most of the time I smoke my belt running 5mph on a Dirt road

She rides do u have any Problems with the belt . How do u ride I know 32 terms are a mud Tire but do u mud ride or just for show .

·
Registered
83 Posts
Driller77 I run in low most of the time I smoke my belt running 5mph on a Dirt road

She rides do u have any Problems with the belt . How do u ride I know 32 terms are a mud Tire but do u mud ride or just for show .
The only work the max has done was while at ///Airdam getting clutches. I've been trying to save my plastics for the vinyl which can't be done until my mf doors show up. Hopefully it'll all be done early/mid November just in time for some cool weather (mud) riding.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The only work the max has done was while at ///Airdam getting clutches. I've been trying to save my plastics for the vinyl which can't be done until my mf doors show up. Hopefully it'll all be done early/mid November just in time for some cool weather (mud) riding.

Thanks For the info

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
5 kids benzo!! That's why we got a few sxs's, needed another way to spend our free time.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
No disrespect Driller, but from the pic of SheRides, I'm suprised it's only 5 kids...:in love:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know this tread died a while ago but I also have a Mav Max and will be putting on a 3” lift and 33” BKTs. I’m planning installing a CVTech primary set-up for the tire size. Is this a good set-up?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts