Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A CVtech/STM COMBO FOR $800. ABOUT 100 MILES ON IT. IS THIS ANY GOOD? WORTH IT?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That's a smoken deal if "BIG IF" there is nothing wrong with it. Is it off of a Maverick?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, it is off a maverick. fellow selling owes money on it and has run into financial issues.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I think that set up is 1250 new

qsc/stm is 1350

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I think that set up is 1250 new

qsc/stm is 1350
Who quoted you that price for the QSC/STM? I just paid $1525 for mine……Unless that doesn't include the helix, spring and primary spring and weights…..

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Who quoted you that price for the QSC/STM? I just paid $1525 for mine……Unless that doesn't include the helix, spring and primary spring and weights…..
shipping was 50 so 1400 , not sure what the 125 was for

did u get a belt to

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
shipping was 50 so 1400 , not sure what the 125 was for

did u get a belt to
nope no belt…I just looked at my invoice and the QSC is $875 for the new ones with a billet inner (fixed) sheave and the STM Gen II secondary is $575 plus $50 for shipping. How long ago did you get yours?

·
Registered
548 Posts
I paid $1520 for QSC/STM with can am clutch puller. Bought from Adam at QSC. Just got it yesterday:in love:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is this set up as good as the QSC/STM?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
nope no belt…I just looked at my invoice and the QSC is $875 for the new ones with a billet inner (fixed) sheave and the STM Gen II secondary is $575 plus $50 for shipping. How long ago did you get yours?
I was quoted this a few months ago on FB , but im still running the stock clutches for now !

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
To th OP. I have this clutch combo. For that price it's a smokin deal. As far as performance, tuned right you will see a noticable gain.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Had an Airdam CvTech and STM secondary. Only disadvantages I would say that it has vs QSC or STM is that is rattles a fair bit at idle and a little trickier to tune. Mine worked excellent though so no complaints. At that price I would jump on it. I sold my combo with 800 miles on it for $1200.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Not really tricky to tune a CVTech. Just weightes and a spring. The only tricky part is knowing what weights and spring to use.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts