Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to take a minute and let everyone know about Alex. This guy fabricates all day for parts, answers the phone, ships parts, chimes in on forums, and still has time to deliver customer service. He must have 30hrs in his days. Not sure how he does it, but thankful for his dedication. For great parts and service for your maverick, check out his product line.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
:smile:

·
Registered
146 Posts
i have had him meet me several times to drop off and pick up shocks and bumpers all different times and he never said no or charged extra. awesome guy to deal with !!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I couldn't agree more. Alex is top notch! I emailed in the early evening (West Coast time) expecting to hear back from him within a day or two. He responded with all the information I need (and then some) that same night. I have to guess it was pushing midnight for him by the time my order was placed and I received a confirmation email. OH!! and like previously stated, his products are outstanding!

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words. I'm probably one of the few people that wishes there was 30 hours in a work day.
There's a lot that goes on during the day at CT, these last 2 weeks have been very hectic but we're days away from catching up on ALL previous orders and releasing some new parts in the process. I'm still trying to improve several areas of the business. Even though we strive to be the best we can always be better. Again guys thank you for the support, it means a lot.

·
Registered
640 Posts
He has gone above and beyond helping me out too! Thanks Alex!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts