Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Interested in the S8 LED Light Bar Mount? Want to see more LED Lighting for the X3?

• YES

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • NO (Please explain why)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • OTHER (What would you like to see for the X3?)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Customer Input Needed !!! - Baja Designs - Maverick X3 LED Lighting Kits

Hey Everyone! Bailey here with Baja Designs. We are considering making a 10" S8 LED Light Bar mount kit for the Maverick X3.
We'd like to know if this is something you are interested in and what your thoughts are. Post up if there is something else you'd like made for the X3!
Please comment or vote below!

YES

NO (If No, Why?)

Other (What would you like to see made for the X3?)

www.bajadesigns.com - (800)422-5292x114 - [email protected]

·
Registered
850 Posts
The honest answer is, no.

I would want them to match just like you have in the X3 pic. That entire setup is 2200 retail and 1900 if you shop around. It's too much for me.

Would I love to have them, yes, without a doubt. Awesome lighting, some of the best lights you will find.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have used several different brands of led lights over the years and you guys make the BEST led lights on the market! Yes I would love to see some mounting brackets for the x3. Soon!

·
Registered
287 Posts
After I receive my front dune bumper I will be looking for an amber lens bumper mount solution, be it pods or small bar.

·
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The honest answer is, no.

I would want them to match just like you have in the X3 pic. That entire setup is 2200 retail and 1900 if you shop around. It's too much for me.

Would I love to have them, yes, without a doubt. Awesome lighting, some of the best lights you will find.
I have used several different brands of led lights over the years and you guys make the BEST led lights on the market! Yes I would love to see some mounting brackets for the x3. Soon!
I don't care for the light on the hood, the rest is fine.
After I receive my front dune bumper I will be looking for an amber lens bumper mount solution, be it pods or small bar.
Thanks!!!We really appreciate the feedback

·
Registered
455 Posts
It would depend on what kind of riding we would be doing at night. If we were racing then I might like it all that is shown in the pic. However we don't really race at night, or ride at night unless we get stuck out before getting back to camp. On our XDS I installed a single 30" (if I remember right) and it was plenty bright. Not to mention, some of these lights are a fortune.... Here is a pic of our XDS w/light.

14053725_1408775999138988_2160439373369546132_o.jpg

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
I'm interested in a hood mount for the 10" bar. I have an amber stealth that I pulled off my RZR that would be great on the hood ahead of the shocks, so hoping the S8 mount would work for the stealth. The XL80's are going on the front bumper as soon as I find one.

·
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm interested in a hood mount for the 10" bar. I have an amber stealth that I pulled off my RZR that would be great on the hood ahead of the shocks, so hoping the S8 mount would work for the stealth. The XL80's are going on the front bumper as soon as I find one.
thanks for posting up! The mount might require minor modifications for the stealth. Once we have a production model we can definitely test it.

·
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New Can-Am Maverick X3 mounts are ready to ship! They will be live on our site tomorrow afternoon.
Three kits to choose from, including a 40" Roof Mount, 10" S8 Hood Mount, and A-Pillar Mounts to add some extra punch to your lighting and style to your UTV!
www.bajadesigns.com

Can Am, Maverick X3, A Pillar Mount Kit
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Can-Am-Maverick-X3-Auxiliary-A-Pillar-Mount-Kit.asp

Can Am, Maverick X3, OnX6/S8 Roof Mount Kit
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Can-Am-Maverick-X3-40-OnX6-S8-Roof-Mount-Kit.asp

Can Am, Maverick X3, 10" S8 Shock Mount Kit
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Can-Am-Maverick-X3-S8-Shock-Mount-LED-Light-Kit.asp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts