Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 3618 View attachment 3619 View attachment 3620 View attachment 3621 View attachment 3616 View attachment 3617 2013 Can Am Maverick custom Built by TB Kustom Fab Inc. Located in Ogden UT. (TB Kustom Fab Inc.)
This is a one of a kind build with a full custom cage and 42" 3 person Rear bench seat.
2013 Can Am Maverick with under 300 miles that has been completely customized with a new Cage and Aluminum roof.
This machine is amazing and gives you the best of both worlds to haul your kids in a pure sport machine without having the monster length of a typical 4 seater.
The rear portion has been modified to accomadate a 42" Bench seat with 3 Harnesses.
I custom built this machine myself and built it with pride. (Please checkout some of my other work at TB Kustom Fab Inc.).
Custom Cage and Roof = $3200.00
Kicker sound system = $500.00
Rear seat = $400.00
Harnesses x 5 = $750.00
30" LED Light Bar = $575.00
Street Legal kit = $350.00
Factory Half Windshield = $325.00
Front and Rear Paddles on Rims = $1,000.00 View attachment 3615
Please call Travis @ 801-540-6384 with any questions.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That cage is not legal out west anymore!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I bet it gets hot back there. Heck ,Mine is hot in the front seat. Cant imagine how hot it is on top of the exhaust

·
Registered
36 Posts
That cage is not legal out west anymore!
Desertdog is right unless the back seat is designed and stock from the factory, its illegal to ride in them. alot of people with rinos with a home made back seat are trying to sell them now cause they cant be used anymore. . . .but the back seat looks pretty bitchen on the Mav. . . .to bad it cant be used. . .

·
Registered
698 Posts
Desertdog is right unless the back seat is designed and stock from the factory, its illegal to ride in them. alot of people with rinos with a home made back seat are trying to sell them now cause they cant be used anymore. . . .but the back seat looks pretty bitchen on the Mav. . . .to bad it cant be used. . .
Im pretty sure the re wrote the law that as long as its before 2013 they are letting the law slide. Only on 2013 and up it has to be factoryy 4 seater

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
The law only applies to 2013 and newer. Still legal to have the bench seat in rear of older sxs. The amendment passed a few months ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts