Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on this for a while now, thought I'd show some progress pics. Some of the earlier pics are on the facebook group, but heres where we're at with it:

I'm a dealer for Wet Sounds and Rogue4, so I've got a single row 40" bar for the front, 10" single row for the rear. The Maverick already had a pretty big Wet Sounds setup, but will still add a pair of Rev10's in the back.

Still a lot of work to do for now though.....

·
Registered
461 Posts
Doesn't look like you need to worry about that cage collapsing on you. Looks great. Good job. Can wait to see it when it's done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice cage and I bet it will be heavy.

·
Registered
156 Posts
That or drive off cliffs

·
Registered
363 Posts
Needs more tubing! j/k :p Looks pretty cool!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Looks awesome!! Gives ya southern rock racing vibe for sure!! If you guys seen what those guys do down south, you'd understand why he has that much metal between his head and the ground haha!! Just curious as the others are, any idea what the cage adds to total weight??

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got it figured to around 225# or so. And yes, we run with the SRRS guys......

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Looks real good! Hope you powdercoat it the same blue, that was a killer color combo. One question how do you get the hood off to get at your air cleaner? Doesn't look like from the pics your able to remove the center panel.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That center tube will have a clamp at each end, I'll be able to remove it out on the trail if I need to, there's also a little bit of space that I could pull the hood without disconnecting anything.

I plan on the same color combo, but the last PC job turned purple when the guy screwed it up. I'm looking for a bright, candy blue, if it doesn't turn out that way this time it's all going back. I got screwed on the last deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts