curvedbar_1.jpg 5.jpg 3.jpg

·
Registered
806 Posts
Especially without any pics, lol.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
did you see any pricing on them as compared to the straight bars?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did you see any pricing on them as compared to the straight bars?
I emailed them but I hope we get a vendor or two with em and they can tell us more about them to and price !

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I hope the price is the same...

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u can get the brand new gen II totron 50'' straight for $355 shipped from mott's on the rzr forum , I bet the curved goes up 50-100 !

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol I think it took a second to come up

·
Registered
88 Posts
I want one bitchs.

·
Registered
143 Posts
It gets rid of the need for the flood combo so you can run all spot and still have peripheral vision. The pattern is a good bit wider than a straight bar.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
nice! I maybe selling my straight 40 if these are priced reasonably. I am disappointed with the peripheral light output of my 40. Forward is unreal, but very little on the sides.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I wonder if it's measured from one end to the other in a straight line or if they measure the whole radius. From end to end in a straight line you would actually have more LEDs and surface area of the bar compared to a straight bar.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don't know how Totron measures them but I saw another company (Snevey's Offroad) say that the measurement is straight line. They also had the same # of LEDs as the straight bar of the same size.

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
Since the maverick is straight across and not curved I don't think it will look great. It may function well being able to throw light further on the sides but Ill stick with my straight 50" bar.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
How do you guys with LED bars like them in the dunes?

For the dunes I have not seen any LED bars that throw the light out as far and wide as HID lights. Right now I am running the stock LED lights and a 4" HID on each A pillar. I want to add another light, but not sure on a LED light bar yet.

The curved ones would seem to spread the light out more.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts