Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using or interested in curved light bars? Just wondering how they would look on a sxs.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
were waiting for the new totron curved bar that will be out in few days or week

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Those sounds like they will be sweet.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Totron is on break right now until the 9th of Feb. I would suspect that once they get back going you'll see a few around.
They shut down every year for a few weeks, for the New Year over there.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It will be interesting to see what they come up with. Doesnt even need to be curved, Just make the 10" on each end angled outward a little bit for some side coverage.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
I have the curved light bars, they will be shipped to me last week of Feb. I want to make this clear, although they look really cool from our initial testing they are not as bright. They disperse the light well but so does a spot/flood combo.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I have the curved light bars, they will be shipped to me last week of Feb. I want to make this clear, although they look really cool from our initial testing they are not as bright. They disperse the light well but so does a spot/flood combo.
what sizes are they selling just 40-50'' ? or a 30'' also ?

·
Registered
713 Posts
I am selling the 40 and 50 which measure with clamps a tad under 42 and 52 wide. I don't have a 30 available yet. Pricing will come after I receive my shipment.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ok cool sounds good !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts