Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max Turbo R
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have enjoyed all the info and banter as a member, and now happy to be here as a vendor!

Reactions: 10mm_

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max Turbo R
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Curtis Valves as is oil drain valves for aircraft and what not?
Yep, for aircraft and now SxS too. I bought an X3 a couple years ago, did my first oil change, and decided we need to do something about it. What a mess!

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max Turbo R
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I only see the valves for Polaris on your website...anything in the workks for Can Am?
I am working on Can-Am production units as we speak!
October 1st is our release date

Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Registered
2021 Mav Sport Max
1,373 Posts
Yep, for aircraft and now SxS too. I bought an X3 a couple years ago, did my first oil change, and decided we need to do something about it. What a mess!
Hopefully it will work with the sport models as well, it's the same size drain plug (pretty sure anyway). Just did an oil change today and used most of a can of brake clean on the skid plate and floor.

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max Turbo R
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hopefully it will work with the sport models as well, it's the same size drain plug (pretty sure anyway). Just did an oil change today and used most of a can of brake clean on the skid plate and floor.
It absolutely will. My neighbor has one on his Maverick Sport DPS 1000R right now.

Reactions: MO_Hacker

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max Turbo R
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet!! I can't tell you how many CCB37000 I have installed throughout the years! Can I buy aircraft valves direct from you guys?
Thats awesome! For now we are only selling the UTV valves direct because nobody but you and I have heard of Spruce. But we will see how it goes. BTW, the CCB-5000 is the new hotness!

·
Registered
592 Posts
im in when its ready- both drains will be able to be done this way?

steve

Reactions: onkyo

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max Turbo R
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im in when its ready- both drains will be able to be done this way?

steve
Very interested, especially of both plugs are available.
I think everyone will been happy with what we have put together. It is a combination of product and process. Many hours of research and design have been invested. I would have to double check the exact number, but roughly 100 oil service variations were completed. Components headed to plating this week!
Food Ingredient Cuisine Dish Handwriting

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max Turbo R
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I glad to see aviation innovation repurposed for UTV use without the STC/Spruce price tag. Bravo & welcome.
Certainly helps when we don't have to prepare a novel to the FAA for certification! Thanks, and glad to be here!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts