Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you look under/behind the pass headlight. There is 3 wires hanging out? 2 wires with quick connectors and 1 wire with a ground eyelet? Curious what these are for. I have them on my 2014 max. And also seen them on the 2013 and 2014 two seaters? Maybe thinking there for extra accessories like lights???

·
Registered
413 Posts
I found them this weekend also on a 14 Max. I don't think winch as they are not big enough to draw any real amps....unless winches use a trigger wire or something like that.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Wires are for or connect to a relay that's provided with the winch.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I found them this weekend also on a 14 Max. I don't think winch as they are not big enough to draw any real amps....unless winches use a trigger wire or something like that.
Winch controls….you run the actual power wires that come with the winch to the battery and chassis ground.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got ya. so where does the other end lead to?? maybe behind the switch panel?? so these could be used to wire up some add on fog lights???

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
got ya. so where does the other end lead to?? maybe behind the switch panel?? so these could be used to wire up some add on fog lights???
Correct…there is a green connector behind the panel for the OEM winch switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts