Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
its actually a hot drink holder only , don't tell me u put a cold beer in there , :)

Reactions: SheRides

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I thermal wrapped my console and interior panels and then added a foam rubber cup holder insert to further insulate from hot air coming out of the drain holes…..the cup holders now stay at close to ambient temperature and if you use an insulated bottle, or a cuzzi, your drink will stay cold a good long time…

IMG_0340.jpg IMG_0341.jpg IMG_0342.jpg IMG_0343.jpg IMG_0344.jpg IMG_0345.jpg IMG_0346.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I also insulated the bottom of mine and it will keep a drink cold for at least an hr. I it starts out semi frozen it will stay cold for 2 to 3 hrs.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I also insulated the bottom of mine and it will keep a drink cold for at least an hr. I it starts out semi frozen it will stay cold for 2 to 3 hrs.
Your not drinkin fast enough if your drink is in there for 1-3 hours lol........

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Your not drinkin fast enough if your drink is in there for 1-3 hours lol........
This is true….but it could if you wanted it to :crazy:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
that's what I thought was cool about the cup holders in the can am u have 1-3 minutes to drink your beer , makes for a more fun of a ride !!

·
Registered
806 Posts
that's what I thought was cool about the cup holders in the can am u have 1-3 minutes to drink your beer , makes for a more fun of a ride !!
Exactly. The way I drive, I have to stop and drink a beer. No driving with one hand.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
U got any photos of how u did urs
Here's a couple pictures.
Beers stay in the cooler. The cup holders are for water or gatoraide

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Beer goes in the cooler, and water or gatoraide goes in the cup holders. If they start off slightly frozen they will still be cold for that long. However that doesnt mean they last that long.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I cut holes in my hood and put in the boat cup holders like the RZR guys

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts