Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to expand on a couple small parts before we build the big ones in January. This winch mount fits both size UTV winches and has the standard 6" fairlead mount. Price will be a fuzz higher than the rear recievers at $155. I still need to tweak a couple pieces but final product will be very similar. I'm going to offer an intro price of $130 in your color of choice.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Will it accept the BRP Baja tire carrier/rear bumper

·
Registered
640 Posts
I was just thinking I might have to move my winch to the rear if I can not make it fix up front. Something else to check out tomorrow!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I will get one at the intro price. Whatever color you think is cool. Just pm me when you done doing your amazing awsome work.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Do you have any pics of it installed? Trying to decide if I want the one with a winch plate. I won't be mounting a winch on it any time soon, but nice to have the option down the road. However i wondered how much the winch plate piece stuck out and how it looked installed

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have any pics of it installed? Trying to decide if I want the one with a winch plate. I won't be mounting a winch on it any time soon, but nice to have the option down the road. However i wondered how much the winch plate piece stuck out and how it looked installed
Give me till the end of the day and ill have you a picture.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Nice job Alex

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
This thing looks bad A$$....Im in..put me on the list for when they are ready!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts