Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spent some time developing these till I came up with something I was happy with. If you guys haven't kept up with my products and support on here this will give you an idea of the quality and strength that I strive to have. This bolts on using the same bolts as the upper control arms and radius rods. These have already been cut and they'll go to powder Monday and will be ready to ship by the end of the week. There will also be a post under my vendor section with pricing. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Looks great Alex…..if I didn't have on all ready, I would be placing my order with you today…..FYI, I got the rear radius rods and bump steer spacers yesterday. I will try to get them installed tomorrow and post up some pics and give some feedback….thanks again.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great Alex…..if I didn't have on all ready, I would be placing my order with you today…..FYI, I got the rear radius rods and bump steer spacers yesterday. I will try to get them installed tomorrow and post up some pics and give some feedback….thanks again.
Yeah let me know how they turn out.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I'm not going to post this in the vendor section until they come back from powder at the end of the week. Intro price will be $125 powder coated, options are black, yellow and red.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Can you pm me a price for the rear bumper with receiver powder coated black to 48359?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Can you pm me a price for the rear bumper with receiver powder coated black to 98374?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
so this will not act as a rear a-arm gusset ? u only used the upper a-arm holes and the middle radius rod holes ? not the bottom a-arm holes ???

I've spent some time developing these till I came up with something I was happy with. If you guys haven't kept up with my products and support on here this will give you an idea of the quality and strength that I strive to have.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((This bolts on using the same bolts as the upper control arms and radius rods.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

These have already been cut and they'll go to powder Monday and will be ready to ship by the end of the week. There will also be a post under my vendor section with pricing. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so this will not act as a rear a-arm gusset ? u only used the upper a-arm holes and the middle radius rod holes ? not the bottom a-arm holes ???
Yup, I haven't had one issue out of the rear mounts. I've hit trees, put it on its side, broke two axles causing the rear tire to come off at speed, hit big jumps, whoops and I have zero play in the rear mounting points. I make sure my bolts are tight. If I see it becoming an issue or if I have any issues ill address it and build a complete gusset.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the added chain holes, will serve also as a tie down spot!
Yup? I tries to have it serve every purpose it could. I'll work on a rear winch mount as well.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yup, I haven't had one issue out of the rear mounts. I've hit trees, put it on its side, broke two axles causing the rear tire to come off at speed, hit big jumps, whoops and I have zero play in the rear mounting points. I make sure my bolts are tight. If I see it becoming an issue or if I have any issues ill address it and build a complete gusset.
that's cool if anything u have tested that part, lol

but was just thinking when someone hooks up 1500lbs to it to tow , or trys to pull out there friends pos stuck rzr out of a mud hole yanking on it , but it looks damn strong enough lol

good job :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
nice product..AREDD what is a bump steer spacer?? some mentioned it in a earlier post

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Very nice. curious why you did not just use 2" square tube for the hitch part? Or is that the prototype and you used steel on hand?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
that's cool if anything u have tested that part, lol

but was just thinking when someone hooks up 1500lbs to it to tow , or trys to pull out there friends pos stuck rzr out of a mud hole yanking on it , but it looks damn strong enough lol

good job :)
I thought I read somewhere that the Maverick towing capacity is 1300 lbs.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that the Maverick towing capacity is 1300 lbs.
have u seen them guys in the mid west in the mud ? they don't care about weight dem crazy folks lol

Reactions: RiverRat77

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice. curious why you did not just use 2" square tube for the hitch part? Or is that the prototype and you used steel on hand?
Yup, prototype.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice product..AREDD what is a bump steer spacer?? some mentioned it in a earlier post
They go in my front tie rods to correct some of the steering geometry

·
Banned
546 Posts
Looks great......

1 - 20 of 41 Posts