Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I ordered mine during lunch today are the fairlead mounts 6" center to center? I'll be doing a synthetic conversion at the same time.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Got my bumper and winch installed over the weekend!
I like it a lot!! Thanks Alex Reed!

Reactions: AReed

·
Registered
325 Posts
Alex,
Already got my order in. I went through all 11 pages of this to make sure I wasn't duplicating. The Terra 45 wire winch. Is this bumper going to house that with the CT front gusset kit installed?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Alex,
Already got my order in. I went through all 11 pages of this to make sure I wasn't duplicating. The Terra 45 wire winch. Is this bumper going to house that with the CT front gusset kit installed?
I have the CT front bumper and Terra 45. I don't have the gusset kit but it looks like there should be plenty of room to run the gusset kit. I can take a pic if you'd like.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Is anyone with a CT Bumper and front gusset willing to take some close up pics on their winch install? If you have a terra 45 that's even better but i think I can figure it out with any winch install pics. So far I can only see it working installed upside down and I feel pretty confident that's not right. I am coming from a BRP bumper with winch mounts so this is a tad different.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help out.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Alex any in stock can am red? For X xc already have viper elite wide 4500 what else do I need to mount it ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
With all the excitement of the X3 in full swing I made the switch from commander to a loaded maverick this weekend. 200 miles CT works every thing. 15 grand. I'm happy and now I need a winch. Any recommendations on what works best with your bumper and bolt patterns I should stay away from ? Thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
Alex, will the harbor freight badland 3500 winch mount up to your bumper?

Also, will it clear your front gusset plate?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Apparently the harbor freight winches do not work with the CT bumper...

Can anyone tell me specifically which winches DO work with the CT bumper, and the gusset plate?

The Viper Elite is not an option for me.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts