Registered
2,240 Posts
I miss placed your quote to Alberta . Can I get it again :: sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
You can quote it very quickly right off the website. That's where I would get your shipping quote

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ordered mine today with the harness bar setup, very excited to get them. Went with black the manta is just to much for me. Thinking my stock cage might be turning black, till I can afford to fix that with a real cage. one step at a time ...

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
We sell the R&R light bar that fits right in the tabs. It's a 10" mil spec light bar that I run on my person car and desert car. They're about $180 which includes the wiring harness and switch

·
Registered
21 Posts
Was wondering when this light bar will be on your site. I received your bumper today and the tabs are 12" inside to inside. Your website says they are 13.5". Not complaining I love the bumper just want to find a light bar that fits.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
They are built but on the shelf bare. 1 week powder time. Once we get settled into our new building we'll have colors stocked

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I wish the freight wasn't so crazy to get parts across the border and our low buck is a killer right now .
So I built my own , it's not a fancy and I don't have any place to powder coat it .
But it will have to do for now Land vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Are the bumpers still in stock? Textured black with light bar tabs. Do you know the part number on the superwinch fairlead that's on the bumper in the 1st post?

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
We sent our last front bumper to powder yesterday. We'll be building more next week and we could have some to powder pretty quick

·
Registered
100 Posts
We sent our last front bumper to powder yesterday. We'll be building more next week and we could have some to powder pretty quick

If I placed my order today don't you think I would have it by the 23rd?

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
If I placed my order today don't you think I would have it by the 23rd?
As long as powder coating shop can get it turned around in their regular time frame yes.

·
Registered
100 Posts
As long as powder coating shop can get it turned around in their regular time frame yes.
I'll be ordering at lunch. Do you know which superwinch hawse fairlead fits them? They have 4 on their website but don't give specs on them.

81 - 100 of 120 Posts