Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Yes, we're making the same bumper We were able to shed about 5 pounds off it while keeping all of its strength.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Alex – your manta green bumper showed up this week. Great quality product and installation of the bumper (& Viper Elite 5000WS in bumper) was a piece of cake.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Post several pictures. All the Manta green bumpers that I planned on putting on my turbo I've had to sell.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you have the Manta Green instock? Looking to mount a warn 4000 winch, do you also have the mounting plate for the winch? Prices shipped to 29732 please

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Do you have the Manta Green instock? Looking to mount a warn 4000 winch, do you also have the mounting plate for the winch? Prices shipped to 29732 please
Green is at powder right now. That warn will bolt up no problem.
Bumper is $495 plus probably $40-60. The website will give you a solid shipping quote to your door

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
how much manta green bumper sent to Australia post code 2621
Thanks Richard
Shipping is going to be very expensive. Probably $400-500 at least. You'll probably have $1000 in a bumper by the time it gets there.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Can you give me a price of that winch bumper shipped to T0H1W0 /Alberta and in black. 2014--XRS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Can you give me a price of that winch bumper shipped to T0H1W0 /Alberta and in black. 2014--XRS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Font Automotive exterior

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Yeah its a lot, and UPS and Fed Ex prices are constantly going up. Roofs are probably the most ridiculous things to ship.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Thanks. These will be in stock in a couple days and we'll have several on the shelf ready to ship

·
Registered
43 Posts
I cant see pics of the new manta green of attached pic files
As far as shipping greyhound they have rates that are 1/2 less s theen ups only downside ismyou havee to pick tthe item ffrom one of there stations theres a bunch close to me in Orlando

61 - 80 of 120 Posts