Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Built with the East Coast in mind!

This front bumper offers full protection against trail debris and slow drivers in front of you.

These are built from 1.75 and 1.50, .083 and .095 1026 DOM with .120 and .1875 P&O plate steel. Each bumper is mig welded to produce the very aesthetically pleasing yet strong weld.

It weighs 28 pounds and will ship bare metal, for $25 ($449 total ) more we can powder coat it. This bumper is drilled for the Warn and Viper Elite Widespool with a 3x6.66 bolt pattern. Failead bolt pattern is 6" hole to hole, non wide spool winches may need a different fairlead. The lower base plate also follows the same profile as the factory UTV skids to help slide over obstacles and be a solid base for the bumper and the skid.

Light bar tabs are not standard but can be added upon request for the 10" light bar pictured or others if you supply us with the measurements. Standard measurements are 12" inside to inside on the tabs.

This bumper was built around the Viper Elite Widespool and the factory Warn winch. The Viper Max winch will NOT fit. Powdered bumpers are generally in stock, if they are not it will be a 1-2 week lead time for powder.

Fits all Maverick Models

$449
IMG_3166.JPG FB_IMG_1422811661371.jpg

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for all of the orders. We're going to close this batch of orders off this Friday and get started on the people's bumpers that have given deposits.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ordered mine Thursday, gotta order skids and clutch stuff next I can't wait, Alex has been great as I just bought my maverick last week, the rear bumper is next

Thanks
Robert

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Robert. Let me know when you're ready for skids.

Rear bumpers will be next. A picture of the rear bumper is on the Maverick Addiction FB page

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Working on the jig's today, should have the first couple ready to go by Friday.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ill be working on these shortly, we already have a design we just need to build a test and make sure everything clears

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Thanks Robert. Let me know when you're ready for skids.

Rear bumpers will be next. A picture of the rear bumper is on the Maverick Addiction FB page
Are you going to integrate a receiver hitch to your rear bumper?

1 - 20 of 120 Posts