Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CT Racing in now a supporting vendor of Maverick Forums!

CT Racing is built from the foundation of Carolina Truggies which is an offroad fabrication company that specializes in Jeeps, Toyotas, tube chassis vehicles and Ultra 4 race cars. We've built vehicles featured in magazines along with race vehicles that we've built and tuned that have taken the podium all across the East Coast. Both of the owners, one being myself, have built and raced UTV's since 2009 in GNCC and later in ECORS. We've been active in the UTV community for the last several years racing and trail riding while modifying and building them at Carolina Truggies. As builders we know what it takes to build a top notch piece that has the strength and durability to last, along with some of the best shock tuning the industry has to offer.
We've built a solid race team of a handful of drivers and while we're setup for building and production in the offroad scene we're branching off into the UTV scene to do more than support our local customers. The products that we build and sell are what we run on our personal race vehicle. We take several of the parts and methods that we use on the full size vehicles and shrink them down to work on UTV's.
We look forward to supporting the Maverick crowd and providing top notch customer service and products that we produce and from company's that we support such as HiPer race wheels, Factory UTV, Wicked Built, Warn, Maxxis and PRP to name a few. We are updating our website and adding parts weekly so bear with us till we get everything on the site but feel free to PM or call us to get a price.
Right now our build plans are for the following:
Plate built high clearance lower control arms
Prerunner style front bumper
Winch style front bumper
Roll cage
Rear bumper
Front tie rods
Rear tie rods
Shock revalving options
Dual rate spring options
along with several small fabricated items along the way.

If you have any requests please let us know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Are you all going to develop a web site?
CT has a website They have been around for years

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
www.carolinatruggies.com

We will be updating and developing the UTV portion of the website soon.

We also have a Facebook page as Carolina Truggies that has updates for the Maverick as parts that we're working on.

·
Registered
487 Posts
CT Racing in now a supporting vendor of Maverick Forums!

CT Racing is built from the foundation of Carolina Truggies which is an offroad fabrication company that specializes in Jeeps, Toyotas, tube chassis vehicles and Ultra 4 race cars. We've built vehicles featured in magazines along with race vehicles that we've built and tuned that have taken the podium all across the East Coast. Both of the owners, one being myself, have built and raced UTV's since 2009 in GNCC and later in ECORS. We've been active in the UTV community for the last several years racing and trail riding while modifying and building them at Carolina Truggies. As builders we know what it takes to build a top notch piece that has the strength and durability to last, along with some of the best shock tuning the industry has to offer.
We've built a solid race team of a handful of drivers and while we're setup for building and production in the offroad scene we're branching off into the UTV scene to do more than support our local customers. The products that we build and sell are what we run on our personal race vehicle. We take several of the parts and methods that we use on the full size vehicles and shrink them down to work on UTV's.
We look forward to supporting the Maverick crowd and providing top notch customer service and products that we produce and from company's that we support such as HiPer race wheels, Factory UTV, Wicked Built, Warn, Maxxis and PRP to name a few. We are updating our website and adding parts weekly so bear with us till we get everything on the site but feel free to PM or call us to get a price.
Right now our build plans are for the following:
Plate built high clearance lower control arms
Prerunner style front bumper
Winch style front bumper
Roll cage
Rear bumper
Front tie rods
Rear tie rods
Shock revalving options
Dual rate spring options
along with several small fabricated items along the way.

If you have any requests please let us know.

Thanks!
For the love of God build some nerf bars so when u cut the dam wheel to hard and hook a tree with your rear tire it will push u around the tree instead of screwing something up! Or being hung

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
There are a few companies building them, and they always bolt on. they usually require you to cut a couple of holes in the lower side panel. And then they bolt to the laterals coming off of the frame.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me see what I can figure out. I'm building them right now for ours but they're weld on. I'd consider starting over and making them a bolt on setup if I think they could handle the abuse.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Please make them simple and effective! I like the turnkey 1s a lil bit, but just a lil too gaudy for me! Funtionalityx please I been begging for these from every vendor and its on the list! Is all they ever say. So

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rock sliders/nerf bars are now in the works. Hopefully I can have some pictures up by the end of the week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts