Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CT RACING's front tie rods are in stock and ready to go! Replace those weak factory tie rods with a reliable part from Carolina Truggies.

They feature 1.25" solid billet 6061 aluminum rod with wrench flats.

We use only the best joints on the market which are JMX series FK 5/8 rod end. These joints use a fabric based teflon liner known as a PTFE liner. The inner joint housing is compressed to create a preload on the ball that will stay tight roughly 3 times longer then a standard injected teflon rod end which is standard in the industry.

The length is cut to have maximum thread engagement on the rod end while still keeping full adjustment.

Threads onto factory clevis/inner tie rod

Our misalignment spacers are 303 stainless steel so corrosion isn't an issue.

These are not a random spacer taken off the shelf thats made to work on the Maverick. Our joint spacers feature the exact mounting dimensions as the factory end to maintain the factory steering geometry.

These are 100% bolt on!

$195

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I just ordered a set.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
me likey, i need to talk it over with my wifey first, but ill prolly buy a set of these
Just let me know, they're going fast.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get rid of those junk factory tie rods and replace them with high quality ones from us!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I got mine in.Thanks Alex. Nice pieces.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just ordered mine!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are these in stock?

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I should have them by the end of July, you do not need to drill out the spindle.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I should have them by the end of July, you do not need to drill out the spindle.
So these are a direct bolt on, that way my stock ones can be used as an emergency backup?

1 - 20 of 127 Posts