Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are proud to introduce our Maverick Rock Slider/Nerf Bars.

These are made out of dent resistant DOM tubing so they can take a beating. They feature a 1/8" thick plate that spans from the front to the rear that wraps under to the bottom of the frame where its mounted in 4 different places. This gives us a strong mount that spreads the load out evenly and also protects the side plastics from any rock or debris that can get past the tube. One hole gets cut in the plastic with a 1.75" hole saw. These are some of the strongest rock sliders on the market, they weigh in at about 12 pounds a piece.

Retail price is $369 and we have them at 10% off intro pricing for $332.10. These are currently in stock bare metal, please allow 1-2 weeks for powder coating. As we find what colors are the most popular we will begin stocking colors. They will include all hardware and instructions. Fits all 2 seat models.

20160418_155426.jpg
20160418_155447.jpg
20160418_155631.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Now those look like Rock Sliders that will actually protect along the edge of the belly. Nice!!!!! X2 on looking great. I am guessing that the tubing is 1 1/2 dia. & how far do they stick out from the plastic.

·
Vendor
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now those look like Rock Sliders that will actually protect along the edge of the belly. Nice!!!!! X2 on looking great. I am guessing that the tubing is 1 1/2 dia. & how far do they stick out from the plastic.
They stick out .5" past the rear tires on a stock machine.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Those BRP rock sliders dent like tin foil,bout time someone made some that can take some abuse good job Alex.

·
Vendor
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Manta Green, Octane Blue, Black and Can Am Red are heading to powder for inventory.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts