Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure most people will agree that one of the first things you should add to your machine is a harness bar and harnesses. Easy enough right? Well when you add a harness bar and your typical sewn in harness for trail riding or racing it make removing the seats time consuming and a pain especially when its dirty. One thing we started doing years ago was putting tabs on the harness bars and a quick release latch on the harness strap so we could remove the seats quickly and easily. Its a strong, quick and secure way to mount them.
We applied the same thing here with our harness bars. Easily within a minutes time you can remove the harnesses that pass through the seat to remove the seat for repair or cleaning. No need to deal with undoing the straps on the bar and having to readjust it when you reinstall everything.
We have them in stock at $210 which includes a powder coated harness bar, tabs, eyelets and latches for your existing harness's or a package deal which also includes 2 black Pro Armor 3" padded sewn in harnesses for $415.
Since this is an intro deal we'll have them listed through the rest of March at 10% off.

http://www.carolinatruggies.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=616 - this discount is already applied online.

20140315_115803.jpg
20140315_115851.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Good idea to add the tabs. nice work

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Does this fit the maverick max rear seat passengers as well?? 2014

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does this fit the maverick max rear seat passengers as well?? 2014

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
No, I haven't had a Max in here to measure off of.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
67 Posts
are those 4 pt harness that come with the bar

·
Registered
67 Posts
can u pm me a price for a bar and 5 points im also going to be ordering a front gusset kit and a rear receiver at the same time thanks

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice job Alex.....I assume you are offering these for both 2013 and 2014 models?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I wish these were around when I bought mine. Taking the harnesses off to remove the seat is a PITA

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice job Alex.....I assume you are offering these for both 2013 and 2014 models?
Yes, both year models and for everything but the Max right now.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Gonna have to add this to my list. Waiting for you to come out with that front gusset winch mount combo, order everything I need from you at one time

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gonna have to add this to my list. Waiting for you to come out with that front gusset winch mount combo, order everything I need from you at one time
I'm going to work on this winch mount for you this morning.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts