Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm stuck in between ct race works a arms upper and lower or S3 power sports upper and lower? I'm interested in the Chromoly. Not so much the box a arm? If you currently have the S3 power sports Chromoly arms I am really intrested in your thoughts? For the price the S3 power sports can't beat it $1000 for upper and lower plus they're ready to ship? That is why I'm leaning towards the S3. Your thoughts and comments on this matter would be greatly appreciated thank you. Also if you feel that Box a arms are substantially better I am open for suggestions. Also are the upper arms really necessary to replace? Fyi I do drive my machine hard.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey guys I'm stuck in between ct race works a arms upper and lower or S3 power sports upper and lower? I'm interested in the Chromoly. Not so much the box a arm? If you currently have the S3 power sports Chromoly arms I am really intrested in your thoughts? For the price the S3 power sports can't beat it $1000 for upper and lower plus they're ready to ship? That is why I'm leaning towards the S3. You thoughts and comments on this matter would be greatly appreciated thank you. Also if you feel that Box a arms are substantially better I am open for suggestions. Also are the upper arms really necessary to replace? Fyi I do drive my machine hard.
I have CT boxed a-arms on my Max they are built well and look great probably more than I need, but we ride all over bajasur and I don’t want any problems. That said my buddy has S3 chromoly upper and lower a-arms on his Max and he’s happy with them we both have around 4500 miles on them with zero issues. They are both great choices it basically comes down to what you want to spend and how long you want to wait for delivery.

Reactions: Rally07sti

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Uppers are not necessary imo. Lowers are a must or weld in taco kit. We’ve have guys with over 10k miles in our group with stock uppers and highlifter lowers. If it was me I would save the money just buy lowers and spend the rest on another upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uppers are not necessary imo. Lowers are a must or weld in taco kit. We’ve have guys with over 10k miles in our group with stock uppers and highlifter lowers. If it was me I would save the money just buy lowers and spend the rest on another upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok cool thank you so much

·
Premium Member
9,981 Posts
Agree with Dizzle, uppers aren't absolutely necessary, money could be spent elsewhere. I have the CT Raceworx tube lower arms on both cars. Never had an issue. I don't think you can go wrong with either, both great vendors.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agree with Dizzle, uppers aren't absolutely necessary, money could be spent elsewhere. I have the CT Raceworx tube lower arms on both cars. Never had an issue. I don't think you can go wrong with either, both great vendors.
[/QUOTE
Ok thank you guys for all you thought and input it is so helpful!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just installed the S3 uppers and lowers on my 2020 RR RC, I have been very impressed with them. They are extremely beefy, I was actually surprised at how beefy/big they were when they showed up. I went ahead and got their bushing kit as well. Install went pretty much as expected, the only thing I will note is that I had to grind/sand the powdercoat out of any contact and fit points on the arms.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts