Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling some parts off my Maverick due to a total rebuild.

-Wicked Bilt Rackzilla 1.5:1 Rack (has slight play) with CT Race tie rods with bump steer elimination spacers - $300
-CT front bumper, this was a prototype piece that wasn't up to par so instead of scraping it I shot some bedliner on it and ran it on mine. I'm not certain if a winch will fit as it was strictly a test piece. - $100
-1.75 .095 tig welded 4130 chromoly roll cage lowered roughly 5-6" with rear bumper and solid doors skinned with .095 aluminum, .125 aluminum roof, Totron 50" light mounts, light not included, radiator mounted in the rear with tabs that attach the top to the cage. The bed tray holding the radiator will be included and all hardware associated with it. I will include the 5 light rear mounted LED lightbar with this if it doesn't sell before this package- $2300
-new 5 light rear mounted light bar in the rear, 2 red, 2 yellow and one blue - $120
-CT bare rear fender supports - sold
-CT Race radius rods, joints have wear but are not sloppy, I can supply new joints for an extra $80, these can be cleaned up and look new - $175
-(5) 27x9r14 GBC Dirt Commanders, 2 rides totaling about 2 hours of total ride time. Trail riding, no pavement, in like new condition - $575
-XRS 2.5 Fox shocks with CT dual rate hardware and valving - $2000

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, 2013 shocks use a smaller 10 mm bolt and the 14 shocks use a 12 mm bolt and the can't be swapped.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I'll ship it. But like a said this is a test bumper and not a production bumper and that's why the price is so low. If you be cheapest to ship it without a box and for you to re spray it when you get it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Man I would own that bumper if I thought the winch would fit

·
Registered
18 Posts
Alex contact me about these items.
CT Race radius rods, joints have wear but are not sloppy, I can supply new joints for an extra $80, these can be cleaned up and look new - $175
-XRS 2.5 Fox shocks with CT dual rate hardware and valving - $2000

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys I've been busy on a Maverick build in the shop. I'll respond to everyone tonight.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Alex are the wheels for sale if so what size are they and pm price if you need thank you.
As of right now I'm going to hang onto the wheels.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts