Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As requested, just got the phone call that we will have the info and allowed to take pre orders. Enclosure pricing and info in full will be released by us on Tuesday! Thanks for the support. We already have 5 people on our waiting list. Get on it and avoid long waits - JT

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was told they wouldn't be available until beginning of march. That's a little too late in the season for me to pull the trigger until next fall

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
the question is will it work with the turnkey roof or do I need a new roof, maybe it comes with roof, I don't know.. windshield??? ihave a half. lots of questions so I know where im at and what is what

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
.........What everyone else said! I am very interested but I will need to see pictures and availability. Plus if it is like the other CSI cabs there will be options for those of us who already have windshields and roof. Honestly I would be most interested in someone who would just make a kit to comply with the existing pro-armor Can-am accessory doors(like poolaris), so you wouldn't have to swap doors in and out....but I can keep dreaming I guess. Find some info out and let us know. Being that is 1 degree outside right now and all my buddies with Popo's have full cabs and heaters I am ready to do something!

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.........What everyone else said! I am very interested but I will need to see pictures and availability. Plus if it is like the other CSI cabs there will be options for those of us who already have windshields and roof. Honestly I would be most interested in someone who would just make a kit to comply with the existing pro-armor Can-am accessory doors(like poolaris), so you wouldn't have to swap doors in and out....but I can keep dreaming I guess. Find some info out and let us know. Being that is 1 degree outside right now and all my buddies with Popo's have full cabs and heaters I am ready to do something!

Ill get the info and post it up as soon as i can tuesday

·
Registered
158 Posts
Can the canvas be removed from the doors and just keep the doors on in the summer or is it an all in one system that is either on or off?

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can the canvas be removed from the doors and just keep the doors on in the summer or is it an all in one system that is either on or off?
The Canvas is removable. Its about 4 screws to fully remove the doors he told me on the latch cup - JT

1 - 20 of 58 Posts