Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As part of our November Name your Sale Event, we were asked to get a customer a CSI Cab system. We are now a dealer for them and can get The Tops, Back, Doors, Roofs and Trailerable Covers etc all separate or as a complete kit. So basically you can add as you go or buy the thing complete. These kits if you are not familiar with them are pretty awesome and feature a complete door frame with latch system. Available for the Commander and Maverick. I added some pics from the web below:

Features include-
Fabric - Heavy Duty, Great Appearance, Water Repellant & Mildew Resistant. Same fabric as used on Jeep Covertible tops.Solution dyed for maximum U/V resistance. DWR treated for ultimate water resistance​

New P Channel Attachment - Fastens to windshield for conistent location of top. Easy to install and remove. Providing weatherproof seal​

Anti pooling Rods - Keeps Top taught and stops water from pooling on top​

Clear vinyl Window - Provides good rear visibility and can be opened for riding on hot days.​

Doors - New aluminum full perimeter frame - Strong and keeps fabric tight for improved appearance​

New door latches - Provides positive close and tighter seal. Keeps doors from opening under aggressive riding and provides better seal to keep out the elements.​

The cabs are very light - This keeps the center of gravity low for better stability and handling.​

Doors have side windows that can be rolled down for riding on hot days.Lower windows in doors for better visibility in tight places.​

Doors can be removed or installed in minutes.​

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
No need for that where I live but can see guys back east using them alot.

·
Registered
109 Posts
How much for the whole system?

·
Registered
9 Posts
? about your csi cab. I just got mine and my doors are not fitting like a glove real tight with a 1/4 inch gap between the door and roll cage am I doing something wrong?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts