Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
how long this deal going to be good? Need to get some funds coming first... :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Also is this dual mode? spot/flood or just spot beams ?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Awesome, thanks for responding...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'm gonna be in for one of the 40" bars within the next 2 weeks!

Reactions: TeamFASMotorsports

·
Vendor
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Good morning and Merry Christmas! The gen 1 bars use epistar LEDs and have a lower lumen count. The housing itself is not serviceable. The gen 1 bars a lot of time being sold have a wire out the back in the middle and no Allens on the front lens. On the new bars you can service and replace the LEDs in the bar and replace gaskets etc. the gen 2 wire comes out the side. The new bars also have the Cree LEDs. Being serviceable we are able to offer a 5 year warranty. They also feature a super strong polycarbonate lens.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Merry Christmas to all

·
Registered
354 Posts
Good morning and Merry Christmas! The gen 1 bars use epistar LEDs and have a lower lumen count. The housing itself is not serviceable. The gen 1 bars a lot of time being sold have a wire out the back in the middle and no Allens on the front lens. On the new bars you can service and replace the LEDs in the bar and replace gaskets etc. the gen 2 wire comes out the side. The new bars also have the Cree LEDs. Being serviceable we are able to offer a 5 year warranty. They also feature a super strong polycarbonate lens.
That's what I'm talking about.Let me know when they come in...thanks...Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to answer.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts