Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This could be a pretty interesting thread!!!

I seen a coyote that hung itself in about 3' of snow in the v of a tree. He must of bin chasing a squirrel or something and jumped up at it and then got his head stuck. You could see he tried to get out but his feet couldn't touch the ground to kick himself up and off, the snow was way to deep.. Kinda felt sorry for the lil guy...

·
Registered
502 Posts
I don't wanna be morbid but do u have a pic.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did at one time or my brother did I'll see if he still has it

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Watched a buddy of mine flip a brand new rzr last year but i'd be willing to bet most of y'all have seen that trick lol

·
Premium Member
8,284 Posts
i have seen some crazy hillbilly backwoods deliverance shit while riding in the hills of sw PA. It made this chubby guy very uncomfortable and we got the hell out of there. Weird houses out in the middle of nowhere.

i have seen a 2' long gila monster in the AZ desert just strolling across the trail.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Best thing I've ever seen was on a night ride at Florence sand dunes years ago. Came ripping around a corner and there in the light were a couple going at it on the back of a Banshee. They didn't even stop. We said hi, and drove off. Good times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm trying to get a hold of the video but we had a buddy going through some Deep water and pulled out with a little 2' gator in his floor board. All the video shows is his wife FREAKING out

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have seen some crazy hillbilly backwoods deliverance shit while riding in the hills of sw PA. It made this chubby guy very uncomfortable and we got the hell out of there. Weird houses out in the middle of nowhere.

i have seen a 2' long gila monster in the AZ desert just strolling across the trail.
Damnnn, kinda like the movie "wrong turn"

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Seen a whole group of butt naked dirt bike riders racing around at Ocotillo a few years ago.

·
Registered
41 Posts
A buddy of mine was riding a dirt bike about 30 mph when a deer jumped over him from a hill to the left and kicked him in the helmet.
It was awesome !!! I saw the whole thing.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
OK, I know this is a bit off topic but I saw this video after watching the one LBSwank posted......It is pretty amazing what that girl is doing with those wild animals but what I can't get out of my head is how friggin big the ass is on that native girl at the beginning of the movie. I have never seen a butt that big on a skinny chick!!!! WOW

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ran into this guy late one night between brimstone and windrock. He wasnt a bit scared of us and can almost right up to the door. Sorry about pic size , im better with hard parts than electronics

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
a few times I have seen cows in the trail , lots of deer , but the wildest was a few yrs ago on my quad when we were flying down the trail and off in the distance I saw what looked like a big rock or a pile of dirt in the trail . as I got closer and slowed down the dirt pile moved and started running at me . it was a huge porcupine . as I went by it arched up and exposed all the quills . I'm glad I didnt try to jump the dirt pile , I would have had a few flat tires and been pulling quills out of my feet and ankles !

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
OK, I know this is a bit off topic but I saw this video after watching the one LBSwank posted......It is pretty amazing what that girl is doing with those wild animals but what I can't get out of my head is how friggin big the ass is on that native girl at the beginning of the movie. I have never seen a butt that big on a skinny chick!!!! WOW
WOW, now that's an ass...Ba-donk-a-DAAAMMNNN! Must be related to the Kardashians....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts