Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we were finally able to make it to Crawl Fest @ Kansas Rocks Park in mappleton Kansas. Its a little Rock Crawling comp that is made for drivers who want to see what a Rock Crawling Competition is all about. Here is a Highlight Video from the event. Later the full runs will be posted. The UTV's showed up in Force and did not disappoint. A XP won only by 1 point lead over a Factory Maverick X.

·
Registered
400 Posts
pretty cool

·
Registered
170 Posts
No thanks... May be some folks thing but I'll stick to the dunes n desert. Sphincter clincher on all the grinds and abrupt stops...

·
Registered
680 Posts
What cage is on the Mav in the second video?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Visco loc at its finest

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I don't understand that at all. Tearing up your machine in front of a crowd of 4...woohoo, great time. (NOT) Regardless of the crowd though, that is destroying the machine. Not for me.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I don't understand that at all. Tearing up your machine in front of a crowd of 4...woohoo, great time. (NOT) Regardless of the crowd though, that is destroying the machine. Not for me.
Not for me either, but I can appreciate what they are doing. Looks like a ton of fun, break it, fix it, break it again!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Not for me either, but I can appreciate what they are doing. Looks like a ton of fun, break it, fix it, break it again!
Yeah not my style either.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts